One Punch Man vs H2oDelirious One Punch Man vs H2oDelirious

The animation quality was really nice on this. I'm glad you stepped out of your comfort zone on this. I honestly hope you make more animations like this. Also made me laugh so the content of the video was decent too.

Spaghetti Time! Spaghetti Time!

LOOK OUT PAPYRUS, THAT GREATER DOG IS ATTACKING!

The Game The Game

I really like this. I wish you made it a little louder though. I had to turn my volume all the way up just to hear. I love a lot of the jokes that you made in this and also I love that the main character sounded like bane. It made me laugh. Your escapist art style also suites this animation.

MCBillyin responds:

Thanks for the review! I do admit, the audio mixing could have been better. I'll be sure not to make the same mistake next time.

Headphones Headphones

Well to be honest I could tell you at least tried with this. Also why name it headphones if it's a speaker? Anyways, moving on, the animation wasn't great, but I could tell you actually tired to make it good. The joke was meh, but overall you did a decent job, so I will give you an average rating.

Aled1918 responds:

Its call headphones because its the message if the animation ''if you're going to listen to music in public use headphones''

The color brown The color brown

I umm, don't even know what to say about this. It's not really funny. The art isn't fantastic and I find it overall just nasty. I don't know, I just can't get over why people like this. I don't know it there is some artistic metaphor or just a reference in there, but I think it would save my opinion of it anyways.

Avatar: Last Hairbender Avatar: Last Hairbender

I like korra but, this animation was pretty good. Only took off .5 for two reasons. first, you seemed all over the place in this animation which kinda took away from the humor IMO. 2nd I like korra (you didn't lose anything for that tho cause that would be fanboy bs.). Also what is with you weird fetish for your hair? I just don't get it.

WooleyWorld responds:

I have hair jokes to make and people laugh so i make them. When people dont laugh ill stop making them. What do you mean all over the place?

Pokemon - Hypno Mercy Pokemon - Hypno Mercy

Did anyone else think that the sound during the blowjob scene sounded like someone eating a bowl of cornflakes? Otherwise this was really really REALLY good. More like this please.

Derpixon responds:

Shhhhhhhhhh.....! You were not supposed to unravel a mystery! >.<

Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2 Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2

Damn son, that's 12000 gold in one go. Shame he didn't get blink or it might have gone a bit differently.

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

And this Kratos is why we can't have nice things.

Fun Facts About Alien Fun Facts About Alien

Interesting but, like previous viewers have stated it feels way too short. I honestly would prefer you take two or so weeks to make a good long video rather than making videos that are only 40 seconds or so. I really do appreciate the work you are doing and hope to see more from you later.