All 6 art Reviews

Robosam #3 Robosam #3

I really like this piece. I think my favorite part about it the color scheme. The shading is really well done and the highlights really pop. Is there any story behind this? If so I would really like to hear it.

shammiemaa responds:

Thanks man. Yeah I was thinking about turning this whole robo-samurai thing into something more than just a couple paintings. We'll see ;).

Daydream Daydream

A really solid landscape that makes you just say "wow". I always envy people who can draw and paint as well as you can. Fantastic job.

Newgrounds - Tank Girl Newgrounds - Tank Girl

"Beast. What's with her leg?". I think that they're referring to the right leg (from her POV). It has that kneepad thing I think? Anyways I think this looks really nice. The shading is perfect and the smoke causes the right amount of fade towards the bottom. You pretty much nailed the "in movement" feel in this piece. Hope to see more work from you.

Aryan Nazi Korra! Aryan Nazi Korra!

I really like this even though she is a Nazi. Honestly I understand why people are mad about it but, I don't understand why people think that adding a nazi symbol is really that big of a deal. Shadman does it all the time and probably gets shit for it. Do 90% of his fans give a shit? no. Anyways I just wanted to get that out there. You are one of my favorite artist because of your talent when it comes to freckles, blush and a few other effects that many artists overdo or just make it look plain weird. I hope you have many more years of art creation in the future.

artbySinner responds:

hahah thanks for the support buddy. I only drew this pic to see people's reaction. I draw some weird stuff from time to time for that. It's really fun xD

League of Legends - Caitlyn League of Legends - Caitlyn

nice upload

Twisted4000 responds:

nice comment

Lilith VS Maya Lilith VS Maya

i don't get how this is only mature and not A but cool